Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Completing Practice

Guys the time is now where I have to stop babying you (not like I have, but I have been more understanding). Track season has started and the true training has begun. There has been a lot of complaining and excuses arising to get out of doing workouts. The time has come where this is no longer acceptable. I can only coach you and encourage you to push your self at practice. It is up to you to actually dig deep and complete your work out. I remember everyone agreeing that this year will be a championship season. Well, championship rings aren't just handed to you. It takes hard work and dedication. It takes manning up and running through cramps and pains. Its about not running to the bathroom when its your turn to run. We have to start being consistent. This means in our intervals hit the times assigned or do better. You should never do great on one interval and then horrible on the rest. I'm aware that some of you are not in shape, but it takes drive on a mental level as well. I am very excited about this season. Continue to work hard and endure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Allow Yesmam.net to Design Your Next Website |